4.4 and up
February 13, 2017
Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (JOMS)
Official Journal of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest clinical research in oral and maxillofacial surgery. The Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android smartphones and tablets!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password obtained on the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery website that grants you access to the full journal content. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (JOMS) offers comprehensive coverage of new techniques, important developments and innovative ideas in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Practice-applicable articles help develop the methods used to handle dentoalveolar surgery, facial injuries and deformities, TMJ disorders, oral cancer, jaw reconstruction, anesthesia and analgesia. The journal also includes specifics on new instruments and diagnostic equipment and modern therapeutic drugs and devices. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is recommended for first or priority subscription by the Dental Section of the Medical Library Association.